[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Vanessa the wonder girl.

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 23:16:29 +0100

Hi stranger hahahehehehehehe
Oh thank goodness your finally on group hip hip horray

Oh yes agree 100 per cent with you Malcolm she is just fantastic an insperation
to us all
Your Gardian angel to you there
Wonderful you showed your appreciation to vanessa

Well done to you malcolm for being great company to our vanessa on holiday with
her
she is a star
and you are too
God bless you both
May our good lord look after you both
two special people

From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 05/09/2011 22:53
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Vanessa the wonder girl.

I don't really know how to write this message to you all. How do you describe a
wonder woman. Vanessa. That's what she is. She's caring, loving, kind,
considerate, and most of all, aims to please. Not just with me but with anyone.
As you all know I have just spent  ten wonderful days with her and she is the
perfect hostess. We have talked on skype for four years and going to visit her
was like coming home. That's the way she made me feel. She's an angel. She has
shown me what the word courage and determination means . Nothing stands in her
way, if its there to be done, she will do it regardless of her personal pain.
That is why I gave the subject line as Wonder woman. Because that is truly what
she is. Thank you Vanessa for a lovely rememerble ten days. And I know we will
be best friends for life.

All my love and thanks Vanessa. xxxxxxxxxx

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1