[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To vanessa elvis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 23:25:02 +0100

Hi vanessa
Thank you for explaining all that to me.
Now i know that has helped me to learn somthing tonight thank you.

Those elvis graceland trous websight can go on my show web now and wow oh wow
great stuff wow
ah nice
just come off phone wow got more emails to raed now far from quiet on group
tonight hahahehehehehe its been quiet busy for a change
gary man on tv red and black won a million pounds tonight wow
Right going to raed all my emails now got 49 wow
some are my personal ones
take care

From: Vanessa - Email Address: qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 09/09/2011 23:10
Sent To: Carol O'Connor - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] To vanessa elvis

Hi Carol.
Yes there are many ways to change anything to m p 3 and other sounds and films
and audio etcetera, but I am not involving myself into such a task as some have
copyright laws and infringements since Cameron went into power, he is making it
so that money goes to the music and film industries, and some films and songs
of stars have film or song trusts,  we are allowed to watch and listen but not
save and sell, need to have full permission off the person, I know elvis is not
alive, but all monies go to his daughter lisa marie, those uploading and
downloading do so at their own risk and will be fined accordingly if caught,
utube have been putting advertisements on songs to cover their expenses and
there used to be watch the movies or songs online for free and they fined
limewire and others like ares etcetera, as the whole world was downloading
films and songs illegally, limewire used to have films from a country like
america and the film was going out in a cinema in america and people in other
countries including britain used to download the film before it even got to our
cinemas and some people would go and use camcorders to tape the films and put
them on places like limewire and the whole world downloaded them and cinemas
and film and music industries lost out, some music and films are o k to do, but
knowing which are and are not is hard to tell and risky if you do not know
which is legal or illegal, so not getting involved.