[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To sara

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 02:23:48 +0100

HI CArol,

OH yes I've been at Malcolm's kissing his soft pinchable cheeks all day and
trying to find some new hiding places for all that food places you would never
think of even CAsper has been sworn to secrecy hahaha.  OH I started going to
Quakers in Novembger having heard from friends that they don't have strict
rules and tell you what to do every-one sits in silence until some-one might
have a word or a thought to share the meeting goes on for an hour and we all
shake hands at the end of the meeting and there is time for afterthoughts and
always tea and coffee afterwards. They except same sex marriage and men and
women are treated as equals no-one is condemned as long as they live a good
life. Miniistry isn't just for people who went to bible college and just
beacuse something is not in the bible doesn't mean its not from God. I didn't
know if I would really enjoy the silence but  now I love it. I can be silent
some times hahaha I know you don't believe me really hahahahaha.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxx