[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To phyllis

Hello Carole,
its not a problem about the canvas, I would do the same as Julie, so please do
not worry, let me do that as time will be short, but sure the little elves will
come up with the goods,
we had chicken and vegetable pie and new potatoes for tea this evening, have
been trying to get a couple more phones working in the house today, as puppy
dog had chewed through a couple of the phone wires, so only had two phones
working, now we have two upstairs and two downstairs, so do not have to run
around like a lunatic answering phones,
weather here today been really nice, but rain forecast tomorrow, Jamie's
cushion taking shape now,
hugs