[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To our Daft jim

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 11:03:55 +0100

Hi, Carol;
I'm going visiting today.
As an elder, I have a district of members to look after ( they'll get over it.)
Sunday is one of our three formal communion days each year, and elders usually
visit their  districts beforehand.
( although, of course, we visit more often as well.)
Luckily, my district route is very familiar to me, and I can navigate it with
ease - after all, I've been doing it for twenty years now. My problem isn't
getting into houses...it's getting back out again!
After all, they all know me, and I them, and friends talk...and talk...and talk!
I've got fifteen houses to visit - I MIGHT - just might - be finished by
Saturday!