[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To clare from Carol fame at last

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 16:59:39 +0100

My plesher girls. Point of interest, gone from fifty words in the first to
stories to over 1000 in this one.  maybe more in the next one.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.

Good afternoon princess clare
wow yes fully agree there story by our lovely Malcolm oh it just so good
i have saved mine .
Oh its good
Malcolm sweetie no not bothered i am the villan in your princess story
hahahehehehehehehe
loved it
very good indeed we all love one and other on here too as much as we all love
your cheeky bugger attitude hahahahahahaha life is too bloody short
oops bet your knackered now after writing all that and your brain working over
time oops oh dear
go and lie down mate hahahahaha
Love cheeky chops mis piggy boots x.x.x.x.

-----