[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To all our animals on here too

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 00:37:32 +0100

 to Aanty Carol and anyone else who's up. meowmeowmeow,wuffwuffwuff,
hisshisshiss. squeekesqueeke. that means goodnight all from us animals.
you said
Hi  Casba,Dottie,Mollie,Tilly,Quiz , scot ,jaspa and larry
all you little sweet animals all have been very good and well behaved on here
this is why your daddy malcolm mummy phyllis mummy lisa mummy donna and mummy
senn
think i have got that right

Senn are you the mummy of scot?
not sure now
But yes all you lovely sweet animals have had a break on here too
must all been snoozing all afternoon in your baskets and beds
good night
Auntie Carol x.x.x.x.

-----