[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 22:35:52 -0000

Hi Clare,
I to hope I can get skype fixed soon, have to wait till next week and phone up
dolphin.
Yes, typical skype not working on Xmas day.
I enjoyed hearing about your Xmas and all the nice presents you got.
Definitely got your chocolate fix in a big way. smiles.
I'm really pleased you had a nice Xmas and got lots of lovely presents.
I got up the usual time yesterday and done the usual chores.
Helped mum out quite a lot.
My younger sister and family came, the rest of the family had Xmas at home.
Mum made a roast Turkey dinner, it was so yummy.
My sister bought a big box of chocolates, and I mean big!
That was nice.
Present wise, I got, a electric toothbrush, a bag, shower gel etc, blanks
computer discs, DVD box set, super drug and boots vouchers. All very nice.
It probably will be a quiet day again tomorrow, got nothing planned.
Hope you have a good day tomorrow.
Take care.
Senn.