[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 19:21:49 +0100

Good evening Clare,
are you watching emadale to while I'm writing this? smiles.
I hope you can get those crepes. Oh yes, chocolate comes first all the time.
Even though I tried the lemon filled crepes, I went back to the choc ones.
It would be nice to hear what you think of the crepes and the aero ice cream.
We actually had a bit of sun at teatime, blink and its gone. smiles.
I agree, the best place is at home and not out in the yucky weather.
Will be having a chat with my younger brother soon, that will be nice.
Have a good evening.
Chat soon.
Senn.