[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 12:16:49 +0100

Good afternoon Clare,
hope you manage to find some of the aero ice cream, I'm sure you will like it.
Yes you have a few more to try.
I have finally found out what those pancakes are called, they are crepes. you
can get lemon filling or chocolate.
I call them pancakes but they aren't really.
I hope you can get some and that you like them.
I will let you know what happens with the hi fi, don't know how long its going
to be in hospital. smiles.
The weather here is grey and horrible again, its not raining at the moment.
Hope its okay where you are.
I don't like it when its wet and windy, especially if I have to go out in it.
Yes that's good you don't have to go far to the club and dance.
Hope you have a good day and of course get your choc fix for today.
Take care.
Senn.