[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 12:49:49 +0100

Good afternoon Clare,
oh yes I agree, our computers are our life line, its a real pain when they go
wrong, in a big way.
The inter net etc seems to be okay at the moment, let's hope it stays that way,
fingers crossed.
Oh I would love to be able to show you how to do the technical stuff, would
enjoy that very much and as you said, we could have a chocolate filled day
together. smiles.
Its guides fault for the way it says Keith's e mail name, wish it would say it
properly. smiles.
The weather here is better than it was yesterday, its dry and we have a bit of
sun too.yippee! smiles.
Hope its nice where you are.
The weather will probably be yuck over the weekend as it always is on a bank
holiday, the odd times we have had nice weather I know.
I hope you have a nice time at the blind club, look forward to hearing about
your day.
Going to copy more tapes to disc later, got to charge up the PTR 2 first.
Oh yeah!  I remembered the other Robbie Williams song, I think its called,
millennium .
Going to have my lunch now.
Have a nice day and take care.
Senn.