[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 19:44:22 +0100

Good evening Clare,
I agree with you about knitting, like I said last time, its all clever stuff
making toys etc.
I also agree with what you said about your friend Pat, I think its so nice to
spend time with friends chatting and helping each other out.
I'm pleased your having a choc filled day, I had some choc biscuits this
morning with my coffee and will be having choc nut clusters later.
Oh, that's nice of you to worry that I haven't had any choc for a few days.
smiles.
I think its the knock on the head that done it! smiles.
You see what happened was, we have a shower that you can take down to wash your
hair.
The shower goes over the bath and is on the wall.
Someone didn't put it back properly and when I was cleaning the bath the other
day, the shower fell and hit me on the head, well, caught the side of my head
actually, it didn't hurt. smiles.
So I blame that. smiles.
Anyway, we are going to Malcolm's later, he's got a good supply of choc's.
smiles.
Glad your up to date with your magazines, I listened to mine this morning and
I'm up to date now.
Hope you enjoy the X factor, bet its strange not having Simon there.
We had rain earlier this afternoon and then about 5 the sun come out, strange
weather. smiles.
Take care.
Senn.