[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 14:33:55 +0100

Hi there Clare,
hope you are having a good day.
The tea you had yesterday sounds yummy. We had salad in the end.
Hope you enjoyed the soaps last night, I'm sure you did.
I agree with you about bringing out Xmas things too soon, like you said, we all
love Xmas and the build up to it but its ridiculous bringing out stuff in
August, doesn't seem right.
I watched another episode of torchwood last night, got some catching up to do
with that.
My niece came round this morning, it was nice to see her.
I went out with mum and posted some friends tapes.
I had a hot dog for lunch with a yum yum washed down with a large mug of tea,
boy am I full! smiles.
Fingers crossed the weather will be good for you tomorrow.
Have a great time tomorrow.
Take care.
Senn.