[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 22:52:31 +0100

Hi Clare,
the oasis mobile was my very first phone too, I agree that they are ideal
mobiles to start on, I'm sure your friend will get use to using the mobile soon.
I know what you mean about helping, its so nice to be able to help someone, I'm
like you, I feel good if I have helped someone with something, its a nice
feeling and they appreciate the help.
I'm not sure what the weather is doing here at the moment, I don't know if its
rained, it was dry all day and windy.
I think the sun has gone on holiday for a while, don't think it will be that
hot anymore, might be wrong though.
Probably go food shopping with mum tomorrow.
I need to get a battery for my talking watch sometime, good thing I have a
spare one.
Have a good day tomorrow and take care.
Senn.