[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 19:25:38 +0100

Hi there Clare,
I'm really glad the dentist check up went okay and that you don't have to go
back for a while.
Oh its a good thing you didn't tell him about your chocolate fix, he would of
definitely have said its a no no. haha.
Glad you had some chocolate cake to help with recovery. haha.
Ah thanks, I will have the mint aero and send you my orange one.
Got a very small piece of the aero left. sob sob, sniff sniff, excuse me while
I wipe away the tears. hahaha.
Glad your not twirling tonight, too much makes you dizzy and gives you a
headache. haha.
Hope you enjoyed your tea.
I had roast chicken, new potatoes and asparagus. yummy.
Have a nice evening.
Senn.