[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

Hi Clare,
hope you had a nice time at the blind club this morning and a nice catch up
with your friends.
Your probably still there when I'm writing this.
Look forward to hearing all about it later.
Oh I'm sure it will be well worth waiting for to watch the film with
description.
Had to have extra medicine to get over the disappointment of not going
yesterday. haha.
Glad you enjoyed your cheese on toast and that aero moose.
That's good your back on the twirling, glad to hear you are going to be
careful, don't want no accidents. smiles
For tea today its, sweet and sour chicken with rice, home made. yummy.
Thanks for saying you'll let me know if you hear anymore about how Whitney
Houstan died.
I heard that its going to take a while before they find out.
Not sure what I'm going to do today yet but I will have some medicine for sure.
Have a nice day.
Senn.