[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 20:04:15 -0000

Hi Clare,
lets hope that they do something about the heating at dance, I'm sure you will
all be disappointed if it packs up.
I'm pleased you had a nice time at the blind club today.
It really sounds like a good club, I like the games you play at the club.
Those lemon biscuits sound nice, I think I have had them myself before.
Glad you enjoyed your tea and that you are having your medicine.
I phoned dolphin up in the afternoon to get my skype sorted out, it hasn't been
working since Xmas, thought it was about time I got it sorted.
I'm waiting for them to call me back.
I really hope they have got it wrong about the snow.
Have a nice evening.
Senn.