[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 22:12:26 -0000

Hi Clare,
glad to hear that you had a good chill out day yesterday even though you missed
going to the club.
Glad you had your medicine yesterday and today.
I'm slipping up again, its the cold weather that does it. haha.
I haven't had any medicine today,I had cherry cake instead with my coffee, it
was yummy.
Will make up for lack of medicine though. haha.
Glad you had a nice time at dance, that is very bad though that there was no
heating, I remember the same thing happening before.
Shame you had to go home early because of no heating.
My day has been okay thanks.
I did more recording from video and also did a friends tape.
Plus my usual chores.
Heard on the radio this morning that there is more snow to come and its going
get very cold over night to.
We still have a bit of snow and ice around. I think the main roads are okay,
its just the side roads.
Anyway, hope they are wrong about the bad weather.
Hope you have a nice day tomorrow.
Take care.
Senn.