[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 10:22:32 -0000

Hi Clare,
glad you had a good chill out day yesterday and of course had plenty of
medicine. smiles
Hope the same goes for today to.
I know what you mean about once starting on the truffles, you can't stop.
smiles
I'm the same when it comes to malt teasers. probably spelt that wrong. hahaha.
Your tea sounded yummy.
Oh glad you started on the flat 20 choc's.
Yes, it was nice to catch up with the family yesterday, I think its going to be
a quite one today.
Might do more recording later after I have my coffee and medicine, need it to
wake me up. hahaha.
Have a nice day.
Senn.