[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 14:23:43 -0000

Hi there Clare,
hope your having a good chill out day and  of course your medicine. smiles
Oh wow, what a bonus! you have more truffles, great. Bet you'll enjoy those to.
I've had my medicine today, had a chocolate crape with my coffee this morning.
Yes, enjoyed my tea yesterday, glad you enjoyed your to.
Tonight its chicken and chips. yummy.
I had a nice time with my younger brother yesterday, had a nice chat.
I have a magazine to listen to later and am up to date with friends tapes.
Have a good afternoon and a nice weekend.
Senn.