[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 19:39:13 -0000

Hi Clare,
oh yes, we must be psychic  seeing that we went to bed at the same time. haha.
Glad your enjoying your chill out day and of course having your medicine.
I definitely  had mine to with a crepe in the morning and a couple of
chocolates that my sister bought round at Xmas.
My tea was yummy. Did you get lost on your way here? You said you were coming
round for tea. smiles.
I listened to my magazines today, finished them for now.
That's good you have plenty of books to keep you going.
We had a bit of rain in the afternoon but its been mild really.
Hope you enjoyed your tea.
Just catching up on e mails now.
Take care.
Senn.