[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 17:20:56 -0000

Hi there Clare,
hope you had a good chill out day and also got your medicine as well.
Glad you enjoyed your tea yesterday and hope you do today to, yummy your having
a pie from Greg's I think you said. smiles
Yep, Carol has found out how to spell lasagna properly, haha.
I spelt it wrong earlier though. haha.
Tonight we are having pasta in a tomato sauce and carrots and celery mixed in.
yummy.
I know what you mean about getting back to normal food, it is nice having
festive food but its nice getting back to normal.
Thanks so much for  what you said about our friendship, I hope the same to.
Will you be staying up to see the new year in? Can't remember if I have asked
you already, hahaha.
I'm not sure if I will be.
Thanks again for your new year wishes, the same goes for you to.
All the best.
Senn.