[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Sara and Jamie

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 14:38:08 +0100

Hi CArol.

Oh please have mercy on us oh no can't we be granted bale we can't live without
each other you know I can't bare to be away from my lovely knight in shining
armour the centre of my world oh dear what will I do without him wish you could
have at least put us in the same sell. My lovely prince Jamie I will miss you
please malcolm get us out of here and Phyllis to  somehow you're the best
selicitor we've got and I'll cook you a nice meal just as long as Jamie is safe
as well and then we can all of us go away some-where princess Clare and you to
a place where there is lots of chocolate.  Miss piggy boots is not allowed
unless she repents for locking us all up. Phyllis is missing her cider as well
and needs to finish her jobs so she can go to the ball with her Hansome prince.
Its cold in this sell and the bed is hard and the food is rank we need chef
Gordon to come and cook us a nice meal. I promise I won't send you dpancakes
again CArol if you let us out.

Take care.

Love Sarah x xxxxxxxxx