[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 15:16:47 -0000

Hi Carol,Phyllos is doing us proud with these cushions isn't she, She'll be
making them for the Queen next and become world famous.

Hope you get your ariel sorted today and you get to watch your corry  etc. Make
sure you get a receipt for it  in case there's any come back.

In the  old days Carol we use to put metal coat handers in the back of the t v
set and it use to work and get a good picture.

love Malcolm. xxx.

Good morning Phyllis,
went to our Julie's yesterday to watch Emmerdale and Corrie
made a balls of it on my lap top hahahahahaha
I tried

Anyway Phylis our James opened up the email wow
Jessica's rug was gorgeous
he described it to me
all purple in background black pussy cat in the middle looking out of window ah
cute Jessica's letters writen across top

Our James Julie said you do a wonderful job
ah cute

Phyllis,
can you send us the other rugs your going to make
for Malcolm Vanessa and Clare on attaccments
thank you.
wow beautiful

Waiting for my Aerial man this morning
got to keep listen out for him now
Keep your fingers cross eyes crossed legs crossed and arms crossed for me
hahahahahahaha
I want to be able to watch all my soaps on my own TV tonight

have lovely day
Love Carol x.x.x.x.

-----