[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 22:38:17 -0000

hi Carole,

the Japanese rug is going to be a various amount of different colours, it is
going to have fish, lilies, iris, and a water fall on it, the back ground will
be a cream, the car is going to be red, with grey and black intermingled for
wheels windows etc, snow white, the usual colour, black hair, red lipstick, and
hair band, white collar of dress and blue dress, octopus is a forest green back
ground with a light brown fleck wool, all go here,
Jessica's rug gone now,
well I have saved the email in number eight saved emails folder, can I bring it
out of there, really do not want to loose the picture, so any help appreciate,d

hugs