[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 15:25:09 -0000

hi Carole,

yes am enjoying the rugging but could not do it without a good designer behind
me, Japanese cushion, octopus cushion and the two for XClaire are next, then
this big rug, at sixty two inches long and thirty seven inches high will be
tackled, a lot of orders coming in, but so enjoy making them.

we did really well last night, a bar of orange and shortcake chocolate for the
theme round, lunch for two on a Sunday for the general knowledge round and five
pounds on a spot question,

have been usual housework today, and doing a  little more to tigger,

have now got a photo of the rug for Jessica if you would like me to send you
one,

hugs