[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To January

  • From: "Dazzling Darren" <darren.sunjay72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 14:52:22 +0100

Hi Carol,

If I'm 80 you must be past your 100th!

love Darren. xxx

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol O'Connor - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 01/06/2012 09:48
Sent To: guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] To January

Good morning January

noticed your name always comes ou as first month January
so if we all write your name like this
Jann put two letters n then it weill not say january
how about it?
oh so happy you had a wonderful time in sommerset oh that is fantastic Jann
well done

oh wow all them emails goodness it would of broke my heart raeding over 300
emails wow no way

well got my bath towelling robes on now just had lovely bath

dry but cold outside now

praying to god its nice and dry for all street parties over the jubillee
weekend
oh please god hope so

well Jann yes our clare brought us all back and reunited us all on here again
now oh my god hang on its raining just going to close my windows oh my god no

Back now
like winter again

our shops got flags on their windows going to put my decorations up soon
mad i am
well you all know that by now hahahahahaha
well Jann we got most voice mails on here
clare sent one in last week

darren just sent one in
daft jim is going to send one in
be lovely if you could do voice mail on here too nice to know us all voices who
write on here

senn sent one in couple of month ago
be great to know what we all sound like

darren is 80 years old