[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Every one on the chat line.

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 01:00:38 +0100

HI Malcolm.

It sounds like you had a lot of fun the pair of you are so funny and
entertaining and brave its good to be adventurous. Goodness it sounds like I
might need to take you to the gym with me with all that food hahaha. Well lif
miss piggy boots had been there it wouldn't have lasted five minutes hahaha.  I
wish my man would tell me he was proud to be seen out with me to. Its 1 AM I
just called him and again he didn't answer my call. I'm upset but also furious
with him. If you all klnew half the way he'd been treating me lately you would
faint with shock. If he doesn't get in touch soon I'll go to the nearest club
and find a man  who will appreciate me.

Take care all.

Love Sarah xx