[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Clare

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 20:37:32 -0000

Hi Clare
well everyone who I usually manage to chat with on skype is missing tonight,I
expect they are eating all their chocolates which they have been given in front
of a nice log fire in front of the telly with the lights turned low,here I go
again dreaming hahahaha well it doesn't do any harm to dream sometimes does it?
as for the dancing well I would be on the floor more than on my feet,yes I hope
my phone will work ok this time,
had some good applications put on it you just scan a bar code on something and
it will search the web and tell you where you can buy it cheaper,also you can
take a photo of something and it will tell you what colour it is like what you
are wearing,good ay
love from
Jenny