[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Cathie Puzzles

  • From: "Faye, Cathie, and Mike!" <catherineharris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat list" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 21:37:22 +0100

The quiz was about the Queen.
also, about her family.
Cathie

-----Original Message-----
From: clare moulds - Email Address: clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 03/06/2014 21:16
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] To Cathie Puzzles

Hi Cathie, oh thank you. Yeah, I will certainly send them to you off list if I
don't get much response. I have had 2 responses so far including yours so thank
you. I will see if I get any more responses before I post another on here. How
cool you did a quiz at church today. Were there any music questions? I love
those too as music is my thing and of course word puzzles are such fun too. I'm
not good at maths though so those sudoko puzzles wouldn't be good for me. Love
Clare