[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Thank you Vanessa for bringing it to my attention TV

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 16:58:41 +0100

Daring Dawn, no excuses, Under the rules of 50 Shades of Gray, Chris will have
to execute two spankings to the hands.  heeheeheehahahahahahahehehe.

love Malcolm. xxx

Sorry I put Monday in instead of Tuesday, I never even realised. I have been
tired and in a lot of pain with my sciatica flaring up again and interrupting
my sleep at night.
from
Daring Dawn