[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Sad day for music fans

  • From: "Faye, Cathie, and Mike!" <catherineharris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat list" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 20:10:48 -0000

I'm upset now!
I liked him!
What a bummer.
Cathie

-----Original Message-----
From: vanessa pugh - Email Address: shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 29/02/2012 20:09
Sent To: guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Sad day for music fans

the news channels have just announced the death of former Monkees front man
Davy Jones, he was a young actor here in the U.K. and was in the early episodes
of Coronation St , I think he played the grandson of Ena Sharples, he then
moved to America to get more acting parts and he made films and also took over
as lead singer and songwriter with the boy band The Monkees who were put
together to sing and act in a tv series of the same name, he was a keen
horseman and was an apprentice jockey before the move to America, he was only
65 when he died, maybe we will get repeats of the tv shows, Vanessa the sad
Saints reporter