[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Recent Events

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jordan Taylor" <jordan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 17:57:19 +0100

Hi Jordan.

I know what you mean I should be keeping all this stuff personal I know friends
are very supportive and bless every-one on here if any-one wants to stay in
contact with me off list I would really appreciate that. Of course I'm very
sorry to hear that Jamie has family problems I wouldn't wish this on any-one
but things haven't been right for a while still I won't say any more on the
subject so we all can enjoy chatting about lighter subjects and having lots of
fun like we were doing before.  Like I said before when things were starteing
to go badly I ddidn't mention it because I dond't want to bring doom and gloom
to the list. Many thanks again and kind regards.

Sarah