[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] :{ Received with thanks to Si Watson } : Fwd: Humor: math class

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 09:29:54 +0100

Keith
this is really good enjoyed that
take care

From: Keith Wines - Email Address: keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 30/06/2011 00:00
Sent To: guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] :{ Received with thanks to Si Watson } : Fwd: Humor: math
class

: Fwd:Humor: math class

:Humor: math class

The elementary school math teacher was having children do problems
on the blackboard.

"Who would like to do the first problem, addition?" she asked.

No one raised their hand. So she called on Tommy and, with some
help, he finally got it right.

"Who would like to do the second problem, subtraction?" she asked
next.

The students hid their faces.

So she called on Mark, who got the problem.  Although there was
some suspicion his girlfriend had whispered it to him.

"Who would like to do the third problem, division?" was the next
query.

A low, collective groan could be heard as everyone looked around,
at nothing in particular. So the teacher called on Suzy, who got
it right.

"Now," said the teacher.  "Who would like to do the last problem,
multiplication?"

To her (and everyone else's) surprise, Little Johnny's hand shot
up!  In fact, he fairly came out of his seat in an attempt to be
chose.

"My, my!" said his teacher.  "Why such enthusiasm, Little Johnny?"

"Because," said Little Johnny, "we learned yesterday in Sunday
School that the Bible says to go fourth and multiply!"
Take Care

-