[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Re: LOW CHOLESTEROL CHOCOLATE CAKE

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 15:02:24 +0100

Hi Lisa. I'm so happy you liked the recipe. Well not sure what flour and sugar
is used as it was actually sent to me by my Canadian friend. I have not tried
it myself. I just posted it as thought others on here would like it. How cool
there's another chocoholic on here haha. Well I don't do healthy eating so this
recipe sounds like too much of an healthy option to me which explains why I
haven't tried it haha. Well Vinegar is. Oh I'm not quite sure how to explain it
even though I know what it is. I don't know how to put it into words. OH it's
not like me to be lost for words of course haha. All I can say is that I put it
on my chips along with salt as I'm sure lots of others do and of course it's
used a lot in recipes too just like this one. It's in a bottle. I'm sorry I'm
not more help. Maybe someone else will come to my rescue here. Love Clare xx