[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Re: In Reply To: Happy birthday.

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 18:57:44 +0100

Hello Lisa
thanks for email,if you sent me a skype request it would have been added when
the technical team sorted it all out for me at least people know I am on line
now,hope you soon get a microphone of some sort sorted out for skype so we can
have a chat sometime,we have had lovely weather here again today and I went to
the beach with the dogs and had another Mr Whippy ice cream,
have a good evening
love from
Jenny M