[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Re: A Princesses story

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 12:48:01 +0100

Hi Lisa, glad you liked the story and that Dotty was pleased with her part in
it. She will have more parts soon if people want more story's. Look after your
self Lisa and speak soon.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.

Hello Uncle Malcom.  That was a brilliant story, I loved Dotty's part in it.
I think she should have done most of the climing because she is a brilliant
climer, and can run at top speed any were you need her to go!  How ever I
would say that because I am after all her Mummy! and because I am her Mummy
I think Dotty should have been the leader of this adventure.  Hugs Lisa and
Dotty the athleat purrpurrxx.