[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Product fresh air

  • From: "JunePorter" <june.porter9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 23:28:20 +0100

Hello Vanessa
I like all those products you're putting on the chat list.
I must say that we have got the fresh air globe by JML and we're very impressed
with it. I first heard about it from Tafn which is the friends accessible
network, as someone was talking about it, and they were pleased with it, so I
bought one. I also bought some oils for it from JML.
I've also bought other products from them including the dri buddi, the air O
dry, and a few other things. Keep the products coming,
best wishes
June-ann
from
Liverpool.