[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Phyllis

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 22:41:31 +0100

Hi Carole,

fortunately Melanie and Becca are outlining designs, have now started to cut
red and black wool ready for Japenese rug and Southampton cushion, suppose I
must be a little quicker, love doing it while listening to tapes, books or
whatever, now on a cutting wool spree, this is what takes the time,
glad you had a good day,
my hair is quite short, just under lug holes, and a light brown, easy to
manage, straight as a step ladder, never mind, might look stupid with curls,
have a good weekend,