[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] People Born Blind

  • From: "JunePorter" <june.porter9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 17:41:37 +0100

We've found another chuckler, Clare. (hope I've spelled your name the right way
as there are several ways of spelling it.
Yes, I can see where you're coming from when you're away from your own
environment. I sometimes go and see a friend in the pub called the bridge, and
sing there too. I don't like the place as, for some reason I don't feel safe
there. Also it is a dirty hole, and not very nice. I told my friend Jim that I
didn't like it in  there very much.
I'm not very good in crowds either. I want to get out of them as soon as I can.
Last Saturday I had to go to the bank and My! The crowds were horrendous. Had
it not been necessary for me to get what was needed, I would have waited until
Monday. I don't like being on my own in a strange place. If Alan has to go
anywhere when I'm in that place, I panic like anything.
I too have a braille dymo gun and also a penfriend.
Well, don't worry about those who let you down, they're not true friends.
You'll know one when you see one.
If there are any other people out there who have been born with no sight, what
are your views on the subject?
from
June.