[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Okay, Girls!

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 22:02:31 -0000

Cathie , the girls said you can have ham butties but due to the higher cost of
living you will be expected to take your own bread. By the way, keep it out of
reach of Miss Piggy. She'll have it off you before you can blink. heeheehee

love Malcolm. xxx.

Okay, Girls,
You all are making me very hongery with all this talk about food!
Jenny, I would like one of those ham butties!
We had them when we went to see Jenny last Year.
I hope that we can get that ice cream as well.
Cathie

-----