[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My surprised night out

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 22:54:33 +0100

Hi Carol.

Oh its so lovely to read about the birthday party for yoru brother what a
lovely time you all had and how lovely the little ones were there to and I bet
the tiny one looked so cute asleep as well. OH all the music would have been
just my thing to and I'm glad you got lots of dances and the buffet sounded
lovely and trust you having loads living up to your name as always miss piggy
hahaha.  I bet he loved the card and whisky you gave him as well.   Wow it was
a late night for you bet you slept well after all that but its alwys a nice
feeling going to bed after a lovely day. Glad you got your jobs done when you
got back and caught up with emails.

Well I had a lovely day at our anuel canal day today and it was so hot amazing
for this time of year.  WE had lots of fantastic bands and I had a cuppa and
also a J 2 O and a cider and some fairy cakes and a piece of Victoria sponge
and a couplle of ham roles.  We then went round some stalls no luck on the
raffle but I had a go on a couple of tombolas and won some hair spray it will
come in handy if some nice man askes me out some time. WE found a Carabean
stall and I thought it would be interesting to try some food from there so i
got something for tea, I asked what was a milder option and there was a sort of
stew thing it was fruity and came with rice and it was yummy. i also had a
piece of Jamaican ginger cake it was so moist and lovely goodness I'm catchign
up with you today hahaha.  I love west Indian accents and regae music. I had a
bit of a head ache when I got back from walking round in the heat so I had a
rest before BB started. looking forward to seeing my support worker tomorrow as
alway not sure which one as the office haven't emailed my rotor as they
normally do. i hope you have a nice day with Julia. That's lovely you're having
hotpot later in the week at Church haven't had that for ages.

Well take care and love adn hugs to all.

Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx