[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My night out to Clare

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 19:58:19 -0000

Hi Clare
glad you had a good night out at the concert also that you had your medicine,I
had mine yesterday at the beach I had a chocolate ice cream with chocolate
chips in it awesome you could say,also you had your chippie  not good for the
figure but good for the soul hahahaha  yes I like clubbing of the chocolate
kind,I also like the classics of the chocolate kind,makes your mouth water just
thinking about it,well a good job you did not give up your medicine for lent
hahaha
hope you enjoy the soaps tonight
love from
Jenny M