[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My Day.

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 17:55:00 +0100

Hi Malcolm
are you psychit just asked you in email to tell us about your day and blow me
as soon as sent mine yours come in to group about your day
very weird aren't I?
 well you already know that by now hahahahahahaha
good job you never stood on casba other wised her would of been a flat cat
hahahahahaha
hey malcolm didn't know you had kids wow surprised me there
did you pay for that freezer?
how you said it you took them both for new freezer
ah if yu did your a good father there
good for you
take care

From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 04/07/2011 17:19
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] My Day.

Hi All,

Well you will be pleased to know that I woke up this morning full of the joys
of spring. So I didn't fall out of bed this time. But I did stand on the cat.
No, before you write in I didn't really. I love my cat.

Anyway, I got a taxi and met my daughter and her husband in town and then we
went to the bank to get some penny's. Then I took them to buy them a new
freezer because theirs  has broken down over the weekend. So I ended up with
quite a nice walk back home with them which means I got some fresh air for a
change. I shouldn't say walk really because I'm in the wheel chair. They do the
puffing and I do the huffing. Hehehehehe. So I have to go now because Casper is
calling for his dimmer. So bye for now folks, That's my day.

I did hear some rumblings about , I thought it may have been Carol, but
everything passed peacefully.

love Malcolm.
love Malcolm. xxxx.