[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Knock knock

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 22:44:46 +0100

Take your shorts off and I'll dry them in the dryer.Carol your a walking
disaster. That wasn't your tea you picked up it was my water sample bottle for
the doctor. Look you've broken my door now. Don't come here again you cheeky
bugger. Go on get back to where you come from.

love Malcolm. xxx

Hi sweet boy
Malcolm

can I come in?

Thank you
 yuck no thanks do not like cat pee oops sorry didn't realise you said
chinese tea
oh before i make arragements can you just do me 4 barmcakes with tuna and sweet
corn please cup of tea 4 sugars

oh no malcolm no
you got no bloody handle on your mugs oh for god sake
look what you done
spilt it all over my nice red white and blue shorts

oh honestly
bloody annoyed now
Oh no don't wipe me dry with your hankercheif
its dirty

Honestely you men useless
forget it

going back home
wanted to discuss what your bringing to clares party in your big tent in your
back garden

going out of your front door now

Bang bang slam
sory but your inges have come off your fornt door

oops better run
bye
Love Carol xxxx

-----