[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Just getting in to my car

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 14:06:23 -0000

Hey Carol,
how comes its my turn already? We need someone with a big house and garden.
Oh I love the new car! Bright orange with the number plate saying crazy lot!
haha.
At least people will see us coming and clear the roads. haha.
Anyway, if your all coming round here and the weather is nice, why not have a
barbecue? We can have hot dogs, burgers and chicken and lamb kebabs. Not
forgetting lots of chips and that all important tomato sauce.
To follow that lots of chocolate ice cream and lots of drink to.
Is that a good idea?
If its cold, its all down to the local chippy. haha.
Senn.