[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] James new job

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 23:21:44 +0100

Hi Carol.
proud of james, tell him i sais so too, good on him, absolutely over the moon
for him and as for boobs, your not only one with boobs you know and i put money
on corrie counter for black russian and whiskey and brandy and pernod and rum
and black and blue moon and whatever your having, cheers to james, well done
james.
vanessa.