[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Jack and the bean stalk

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 19:29:40 -0000

Hey Carol, I like that one. I can tell you what Vanessa would say.

She'd say  "  Get on your bike  Boyo. Brrrrr .

love Malcolm. xxx.

Malcolm is Jack and vanessa google girl is the lady in bed in the castle
waiting for Jack to climb up all her long hair outside the castle vanessa's
long hair is reaching 100 feet down the castel but jack is out of breath his
pussy cat casba follows him up her hair

Once at top malcolm slides all the way down again so vanessa screams out loud
oh my darling are you alright?

Jack shouted how can I be alright lying on floor 100 feet while that damn cat
is up there smiling to itself
Hold on sweetheart I weill make my hair longer and this time make it wider .
Jack climb up once more gasping for his breath
Sleeping beauty Clare is fast asleep in her 4 poster bed snoring and dreaming
of a white christmas.

Jack finally does it get to the top but vanessa has run down the 100 stairs
Jack shouts
Bloody typical
he climbs in
Casba meows to Jack
Daddy !

do you want me to help
Jack
what can you do

Casba let you both climb up my tail together

Wonderful idea

once they were up in the castel Jack pours goblet of wine out for them and get
down on one knee
Vanessa says
what up have you got problems with yur knees

No darling but weill yu please marry me

Vanessa throws the goblet of wine all over his face
What did you do that for?
Your boring me love
the end

Writer Carol x.x.x.x.