[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In reply to : Fw: Fwd: Fw: Drinking With An Aussie gal

Hi Keith.

OH we wouldn't be without you and your jokes for anything so I don't want you
to stop sending them and I laughed at this one for about ten minutes so there
is nothing wrong with you and your carer. Just because one person might be
easily offended they can delete it like you say but why spoil it for the rest
of us? I appreciate that some people might be easily offended but that doesn't
go for all of us and so far no-one from either of the ethnic backgrounds
mentioned in the joke has complained.  We tell blind jokes and find them funny
if we can't laugh at ourselves this world would be a misserable place so keep
making me smile and keep smiling.

Thank you for all your love and friendship and bring so much joy to the list as
you have done now I believe for several years.

Take care.

Big hugs.

Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxx