[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply chat club

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 13:35:33 +0100

David
hahahahahaha funny
yep we all have our own likes and dislikes your entitled to say what you think
after all this is what this lovely chat group is all abut isn't it?
enjoy your afternoon

From: david freathy - Email Address: postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 08/07/2011 13:08
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply chat club

AAH, That kinder explains it, thought Fergie had signed a couple of new
players!! think you are getting Ryan Gibbs confused with Ryan Giggs, Dont want
to be rude, but we all hate Manchester Utd down here, if we don't win the prem,
i don't mind who wins as long as its not Utd or Spurs!!
Regards
David

From: david freathy - Email Address: postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 08/07/2011 12:12
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] chat club

Just wondering, who are Ray Rooney & Ryan Gibbs?
Regards
David

From: Sarah Mellor - Email Address: sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 07/07/2011 23:06
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] chat club

OH what a great idea to have a chat club. I often find Birmingham is a place
that seems quite central to every-where. OH if June and I sing our chocolaty
Clare and ray of sunshine could teach you all to dance along as well.  We could
have a chapel where DAvid could take services on Sunday morning and I could
lead worship not sure if June is religeous but she could help to of course lots
of singing. Of course we would have tennis courts and you and Andy could have a
go. OH you in charge of food and Clare in charge of chocolate er not sure if
that's a very good idea as in both cases there might not be any left which
means we would also need to have a gym perhaps Andy could be in charge of taht
when he's not playing Tennis. Of course Cliff will be on the court a lot to
when he's not singing. Oh we know he'd enjoy the worship with being a Christian
to and there are others like Phyllis who would enjoy the services. Wow what fun
it would be and we could stay up till the wwee small hours of the morning any
of us who wanted to and dance the night away and eat chocolate. OH all this
dreaming is so much fun.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxx